CS5 Tutorials

1.15.2006

Welcome!

This is a new blog I will be hosting, dedicated to anything I find interesting in the world of digital media. This includes video, compositing and imaging. I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I guess time finally allowed it.

Overall, I'm looking to do a bit of news mixed with opinion. My industry work is currently specific to streaming media and event videography, so any events or happenings related to those two areas will receive a good bit of attention here.

The topics covered in the computer realm will take a sharp PC slant as I do not own or use Apple computers, but nonetheless, relevant topics of any platform will be covered.

Hardware covered will be related to cameras, PCs, display devices, audio equipment and tools of the trade.

Wish me luck, I'm going in....

No comments: