CS5 Tutorials

1.19.2006

Free Adobe Seminars

Adobe Production Studio seminar on tour February/March 2006. It's FREE and looks to be interesting for those of us who use the Adobe products (and those who are considering it for the future). Registration is required, and these things generally fill up quickly.

I'll be attending with some associates. Not too many US dates on the tour, just the major cities. These seminars are always full of great "things-you-didn't-know" factoids about the applications and are good opportunities to ask questions and get answers.

Also of possible interest to you is the 2006 Adobe Elements Summit. If you are using Adobe Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements, you may want to check this event out. It is also completely FREE, and also a great opportunity to get some tips and tricks on things you may not have known about using these two applications. There is no registration available for these, so just show up early and grab a seat before it fills up. I'm going with one of my sisters and my wife, both of whom use the software.

I'll post my take on the seminars in the days following the events.

No comments: